Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Idiots

Ohhhhhhhh. I've been away from my babies too long....

A lot has happened since we last spoke, babies! The lovely Mr. Flint has kept you updated on most of them, but there are some things he simply doesn't have the stomach for! Cooking, for example. ;-) See, there are many things I know how to do that people don't think I know how to do. I can knit, I can speak French and German, and HELLO?! I'M THE LEADER OF A CRIME RING?!

hehehehehe I lost my temper. I can do that, too, sometimes.

And that's another fucking thing. Why is my temper seen as such a BAD THING by you all(I'm looking at you, my little Fracture)? It's gotten me this far! I'm in charge! No one can bring me down! And it's because I take what I want, I do what I want, I kill who I want. Unlike you all. So many of you, wallowing in the mud, writhing in exquisite agony because you refuse to DO anything about it. And here I am, on top, and there's nothing any of you(or anyone else for that matter) could do to change it!

For fuck's sake, "what's wrong with me?" What's wrong with all of you? Losers!

You've even brought one of the most powerful creatures I've ever met down to your level. You've made him feel shame for the beautiful thing he is, the incredible things he's done. David Banks, down in the mud with the ants and the pigs...it's fucking shameful is what it is. 

IT'S A GODDAMN TRAVESTY AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR IT!!

So what's a grieving mother to do with her time, to cheer herself up after the loss of her only son? Well, studying cooking, for one thing.... there are so many flavors, so many delicious textures to be discovered and explored. I took a man from a restaurant whom I assume is a chef, and he's taught me such wonderful things. For instance, you can really make a stew POP with a few bones and the eyeballs thrown in for flavoring...and sucking on teeth is always a lovely after-dinner treat! Mmmmmm, if only I could share some of this meal with you, babies. It is a delight. 

Ahhhh, but I'll have to deal with the screaming, now, before someone drops by to find out just what's going on. You didn't think I wasn't sharing the meal with my new friend, did you? He doesn't seem to be as ecited about eating himself as I am about eating him....but then, no one ever is. >:3

Till next time, babies. Have a good time living like the idiots you all are.

~The Monster

1 comment:

  1. I'm not writhing in agony your destructive fucking beast. I took everything I have by force. Careful, calculated, and very deliberate force to make sure I only killed as many as I absolutely needed to. Like a moral and sensibly person would.

    What is all your killing accomplishing exactly? If you keep eating away at your own foundation like that its gonna give out from under you.

    You can't go around butchering your own guys.

    ReplyDelete