Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Progress and Plans

Ah, hell, this again.

You may have noticed that multitasking is difficult when you work for Jessica Carter, of all people. I apologize for that, it means you get left out of the loop a lot, but ah, who am I kidding? Doesn't matter to me whether you know what's going on with us. 


That being said, we're still trailing the Azrael Crew. If David Banks ever had any affection for Jess, I'd say it's about dried up at this point. I'd hate her too, if she had terrorized me and mine for the better part of five months. Then again, maybe I wouldn't. Actions have consequences, after all, and when you get into it with Jessica you ought to know that you're not ever going to be free of the risks associated with her demeanor. The woman is an inevitability, of sorts.


Anywho, Jessica has an exhausting plain in the works, and for right now things are quiet. First time that's happened in almost half a year. In this period of down time, I've managed to structure the next three entries of Bradley's journal in a way that makes sense, and seems to be the order in which they were written. I'm hoping that, by posting them here, maybe I can get some answers out of the larger blogging community. Why on earth did folks flock to blogs, of all things, to write about this sort of stuff? Seems like the strangest instinct when you're in deep with stuff like that. But, ah, what do I know? I'm a rambling old man. I've got those entries written out in one long, succinct post. I've got it set to go up tomorrow, while we're out, so that it doesn't clog the arteries of this blog. People need a chance to see this post before they can chew on the next one, full as it is of weirdness.


I'll be around.


-Mr. Flint.


3 comments:

  1. I kind of wish I had gotten Maggot's station instead of Courier duty. I would love to hunt me a monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orders first. I'm on guardian detail. Only time I'm allowed to hunt is when giggles is around.

      Delete